Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Kelly Tarltons



For another one of the home learning activities. This one is about a place in Auckland called Kelly Tarltons. I worked with Matthew and Afa for this activity. The first activity was about how much it would cost for our whole family to go It would cost $159 for my whole family to go. The second activity was an info-graphic about one of the sea animals at the aquarium we chose a Seahorse, and the last activity was about the opening hours and the ticket prices

2 comments:

  1. Goddag Karlos

    I really enjoyed reading your Infographic about seahorses.Also reading the information about how much to go was great.I have did this activity too. what was you favorite part of this task.

    Amazing work

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Karlos,

    What an amazing blog post! I especially enjoyed the layout and the images you and your peers used. What are your thoughts on the entry prices? Is it too expensive or do you think they are reasonable? I found the fact that seahorses are one of the slowest sea creatures very interesting! I also appreciate that you attributed a few of your images, well done!

    Keep up the good work Karlos!

    Mr Fis'iahi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.