Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Leaf art


For the home learning we had to use our creativity to make an animal out of leaves that we could find around our house.I chose to do a Giraffe because it was the first animal that came to my head. This activity was fun to do because I got creative and was able to make it using different types of leaves. Three fact about Giraffes below.


  • A group of Giraffes is called a Tower.
  • Giraffes spend most of their lives standing up even when giving birth and sleeping.
  • Their legs are taller than many humans.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karlos

    What a great picture! Your facts are really interesting as I now know a group of giraffes is called a tower, I had never heard that before. Which fact out of these three do you find most interesting and why? Keep up the great work.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.