Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Maths Challenge 1



L.I To find the most efficient strategy to help you solve the maths problem.

For one of my Maths challenges this week I made a DLO about Kahoa Lole which is a lolly necklace. This chalenge I answered 3 questions that were given to us. One of the questiong were Nana is making Kahoa Lole for prize giving. If every Kahoa Lole has 21 lollies in it and she has 138 lollies. How many Kahoa Lole can she make and how many lollies will she have left over? Once I answered all 3 questions I explained the strategy I used to answer these questions. This challenge was fun to complete.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Karlos
    I really like your math challenge, it's so important to ensure you have the correct amount of lollies for the lei. They take a long time to make and from experience I know how frustrating it is to be half way through making the lole and run out.
    Malo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.