Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis


This week our blog post was about our blogs our DLO is about blog and how much we have blogged. We started by creating a google spreadsheet and we went onto our blogs and we write the numbers of the blog posts for each month, and then we had to highlight the numbers and the months then we clicked on insert chart then we clicked on the three dots then click on copy chart the paste it on a google draw When I started blogging I only got 15 blog posts because I was still learning how to use my Chromebook and getting used to blogging, and this year I only did 20 because the year started in February last month.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Karlos! I see you have set yourself a real challenge with your blog post goal. Knowing the average amount of blog posts you will need to do each week will really help keep you on track towards reaching your 500 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Anderson for commenting on my work I really enjoyed blogging in 2016 and I will try to reach 500 posts.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.