Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Inter School athletics

On Wednesday Some people from panmure bridge school went to Loyd elsmore running track. They went there on a bus, The 400 M sprinters went first after that it was the 4x100 M relay race heats, We came third place our 4x100 relay final was at 1:50 so it was the second to last thing. There are also ball throw, discus, long jump, high jump, and shot put. The first thing I did was 4x100 M relay. After the relay I had my 75 M sprint, the other sprinter there were fast I came 5th place. Then I had some lunch and had to wait until 1:50 to get to do the 4x100 M relay final. Sione T went first then did the transition to Victoria, Then She did the transition to me then I ran as fast as I could to Charlize so I could do the transition with the Batton and we came 6th.

Image result for racing batton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.