Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Fun facts






This week for the Summer Learning I completed the first challenge. For the first activity we had to go onto a site and find three facts that we liked. The first fact I did was The Maori name of New Zealand is Aotearoa which means the land of the long white cloud. The second fact was New Zealanders love cars with 2.5 million cars for 4 million people making them one of the countries to have the highest car ownership rate in the world. The last fact that i chose was Dairy farmers produce a whopping 100 lg of butter  and 65 kg of cheese each year for each person living in New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Karlos,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! It is great to have you with us on the journey this year. I am a part of the SLJ team and I will be reading and commenting on your blog posts this summer.

    You did an great job of this first SLJ activity. Thank you for sharing these awesome facts with me! Can you tell me why you chose these facts? Why do you find them interesting?

    Keep up the amazing work, Karlos!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.