Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Swimming lessons

L.I to learn how to swim.
This week went to the panmure lagoon pool to do swimming lessons. We learn't new skills for swimming.We changed our clothes and listen to the steps to get in the pool.We had to put one arm up on the right side then swap so the our arm can go on our left side.Well doing that we had to put our head up and breathe I forgot the name of our instructor but the first thing we did was  standing on one of the platform and having to swim to the other side I didn't do so good but I did all right. Next we had to swim to the other platform while kicking with our legs straight and lift your right arm over then our left arm over I did a lot better doing that. Before we left to get changed we had to dive down and get three toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.