Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Volume and capacity


L.I to measure the volume and the capacity.
This week I did a maths must do. This weeks maths must we had to make a google draw. Then I had to find two objects and measure the height,width and depth but first I had to estimate how many ㎤ Once I had found out the measurements, I had to choose either height,width or depth after that I to multiply the two measurements I had chose. First I used a strategy to work out the problem. Then I split the first numbers I chose. After that I had to multiply the two split by the second measurement. After that I had to add the number

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Karlos

    Awesome work but what did you learn about the volume and capacity and also great explanation.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.