Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

KiwiCan















Today LS1 group B went to kiwi can we have a new topic it is leadership, we also have a new catchphrase I think it was leaders are good, leaders are fun and leaders include everyone. We played our first game and it was called hammer in this game we had to get a partner my partner was Giovanni I put my hand on top and then he put his hand under mine then I put my other hand under had and the did the same, when Mrs lily said if she says up the persons hand that is on the bottom puts his hand to the top and if she says down the hand on the top goes to the bottom and if she says hammer the hand on the top has to hit the other persons hand before that person moves his hand. In our second game we had to use leadership the name of this game was called copy me in this game we had to get into four even lines and we had to face to the whiteboard while the kiwi can leaders do the moves and they told the first person had to do the moves and remember it then they had to tap the other persons shoulder and do the move so the person can remember and tap the other persons shoulder and do that until the end of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.