Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Operation Christmas Drop

 


L.I: To write a summary of the story behind the Operation Christmas Drop in your own words.

For the last 68 years the men and women of the US air force who are based at Andersen Air force Base in Guam. The Anderson Air force have been piloting planes which drop supplies for 60 remote island where people don't have much things.In my opinion I think the idea of Operation Christmas Drop is good because it helps people who don't have lots of supplies can stock up for a bit, give people hope and brings each other in the community together. I really liked learning about this because it reminded me that some people are less fortunate then I am. Something interesting that I found out was that the crates that they drop off the plane weighs around 180kg which is a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Karlos
    My name is Josh and I am from LS1 I like reading your blog post What do you think that what interesting about your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.