Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Waka Ama

I would not want to do the Waka Ama race Because I don't want travel one place to another. One fact about a Waka Ama is that Maori people use these boat's to travel to one place to another some people don't do it and some people still use this type of boat.



Today I did the bonus activity this activity was about would you or would you not be in the Waka Ama race. I also wrote one fact that I know about a Waka Ama and what maori people do with this boat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karlos,

    Thanks for sharing your opinion about Waka Ama racing. Travelling from one place to another can be tiring and hard work. The guys on the video make it look easy, but I'm sure they've trained hard for it! To receive full points for the activity, can you tell us a little more about why you wouldn't do it? Or maybe why you might give it a try?

    I think it would be an awesome opportunity to challenge yourself if you've never done anything like this before. It's kind of like kayaking. Have you done that before? It doesn;t have to be a race, you can do it for fun too, and learn the skills to make it easier.

    Keep up the great blogging.

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.