Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Art Colouring Book

 L.I: To experiment with colours.

This Morning we started the day with one of this years Summer Learning Journey activities. The purpose of this task was to experiment with different colours from the original painting palette by using pop colours. This allowed us to recolour famous paintings or images of landmarks around the world. The painting that I chose to repaint with my own colours was a woman combing her hair. This painting was made by Goyō Hashiguchi. I enjoyed this activity because I got to be creative.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karlos;
    I really enjoyed reading you blog post, but I would like to know, what the activity was called? Next I would like to know, what the painting was called? Do you have a picture of the original painting?, if you do could you put it on your blog post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.