Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Duffy books in School


Today we received our Duffy books. The Duffy Books we get are given to us every term, we are given our Duffy Books to inspire a long love of reading any type of book. The books that I chose were named Spirit riding free and like an Enderman I would like to give a big thank you to Duffy Books in School for giving us our Duffy Books that I can read at anytime. we were allowed to choose four books the first two are the ones that you want, and the other two books were just if we didn't get your first two choices.  One book that I didn't get was an amulet book amulet is a book series. These books are helpful because some of the books that we could choose from could help us have more knowledge in the future. Both of the books that I chose were just for me to read for fun. Thank you again to Duffy Books in School for our amazing books. One book that I didn't get was an amulet book amulet is a book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.