Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Shoe challenge

Another day of going to school with Max. I feel so sore being worn everyday. When I was first out of the box I was excited but now I’ve ended up being old and broken. The toilet smells, I get gum on my soul and dirt all over me. I can’t take it anymore!! Finally the bell rings and I'm heading home. I see freedom as we proceeded to go home a big fluffy thing comes up to us and licks me. Phew! As soon as I get home after a stressful day, my arms are untied and I smell like meat. I always think to myself I really want him to get a new pair of shoes.

This week we did a writing challenge to remind us what personification is and how we use it. We had to get into pairs I was with Jayden and we wrote a short amount of sentences about dirty and old shoes. There was a twist it was that we couldn't talk to each other. This was real challenging to do because you might be thinking of an idea and your partner just writes a sentence that has nothing to do with what you were thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.