Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Let me tell you about my favourite celebration

‘Let me tell you about…’ my favourite cultural celebration called Christmas I always wake up jump around the tree, and try to peek when no one is looking. Then I make noise with the pots and pans to make sure everyone wakes up so we can open our presents. Once everyone in my house is awake we open our presents and have breakfast, and every Christmas morning we have bacon and spaghetti with toast. Christmas this year and every other year is the 25 of December, 2019 and so on. On Christmas we do one embarrassing moment in the afternoon my brothers and I dress up in Christmas costumes and doing dances on the sidewalk. Even though I love Christmas I love spending time with my friends and family more. My friends and I either go to the beach or the pool we all get to choose one parent to come and supervise, and we go to the beach when it’s sunny and the pools when it’s cloudy and it’s about to rain. And this is why Christmas my favourite celebration.


Commas what are they? Are they useful? Yes we use this punctuation, for many reasons like separating dialogue, The day and year, the introduction of people and characters, separate suburbs and cites, items on a list and before FANBOYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.