Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Gymnastics

This week on Thursday we had our fourth lesson with our coach Steve. We had some new things we had to try like on the bars we had to try and swing back and forth like on a swing. The things I found challenging were the handstand on the wall I found it challenging because I couldn't bring the bar closer to the wall. Another thing I found challenging was the beam and walking backwards because I am not really good at walking backwards. My group Alex, Aung Naing, Jack, Rhys, Chavda and Avalon.) The circuit I was in was we were doing handstands on the wall and bringing the bar closer to the wall and swinging on the steps back and forth. We were learning a new skill called the dive roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.