Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

The production

The 2017 Production
I was nervous when it was our turn to dance i was so nervous dancing in front of my Mum, Dad and the other people that were watching but in a way I was excited. When we finished our dance we had to go home my mum and dad were so proud of me. Last term on wednesday night at P.B.S at 6:30, we had a production to celebrate panmure bridge school’s 60th birthday. There was 8 yrs, 1yrs to 8yrs before the production we had to practise our dance so we done the right moves at the right time. Kids family members came to supported their kids and watch their kids dance. In our class we have 6 groups, they are gang man style, single ladies, party rock, nae nae, dougie and harlem shake. I was in party rock we had to wear glasses without lenses, an afro wig, a light t shirt and pants. The people in my group were Aung Naing, Pua, Tremaine, Xavier, Joseph, Mojtaba, Giovanni and me.







We had our production in the hall kids families were sitting on the chairs in the back. The first class that danced was room 4 they had a good dance and some kids in room 4, kapa haka was after room 4 kapa haka sang 2 songs, the boys done the haka, after they finished the haka the the girls got of the stage on the right side and the boys walked off the stage on the left. There were heaps of other dances.


L.I to be good at writing.
I learned to make a recount about what happened last term about our production. we had to get a piece of paper and mark the people in our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.