Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Kiwi Can

This week for kiwi can we had Ms. Lily and Mr. Matt. Our theme was Accountability and our topic was still Integrity. First we did a energizer called Copy me. For Copy me Ms Lily put us into four groups. In our groups we had to choose a leader. For my group the leader we chose was Matthew. The leader had to get a card from Ms Lily. There was card numbers and letters written down on the board. If the card was A we had to do the move that was on the whiteboard. There was different moves for each card. After all the card were finished we had to count how many cards we had. We had sixteen card and we were the winners of Copy me. Once we played Copy me we talked about accountable and honestly. When we finished we played Body move. In this game we had to find a partner my partner was Lorenzo if Ms Lily said banana we would have to change so if I was in the front I would have to go to the back apple means crawl under the persons legs.

1 comment:

  1. I did kiwi can too. I liked the way you wrote a lot but you should of added a photo with it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.