Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Zombies

Zombie game
LI: to write a recount using the skills learnt this term.
Today I did my math must do it was to write a recount about a game we played it was called Zombies.  I learned to do my planning first so that I know what to write in the recount. In the recount I used T.R.E.E it means Title, Reveal, Events and Ending.  First we went outside and played a new game that Mr. Wong taught us. Then we went back inside and started writing our recount. We had to make a copy of a recount planner. For our recount planning we had to write down the reveal which has who, what, where, when and why, the events and the ending.

2 comments:

  1. Hi karlos I like your work about zo .You did are big bolg I like that it till what you learn and how did you learn this look good by my name is ellenora

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karlos
    i like your work about the zombie game and i like how you talked about T.R.E.E and i like hoe you gave an exploitation of how you played the game keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.