Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Inferring

L.I  to infer information from a text. I learnt about what inferring means and how you can use it. When you figure is out by the hints use your prior knowledge so you can figure out some more. First we practiced inferring in our reading groups. Mr Wong read out a sentence then the groups had write some infers that we made on a white board with a whiteboard marker. Then for the task we had to make a copy of a google document that had 3 short texts and an empty box below for each one. We had to read the text and make a list of bullet points for each inference we mad. We had to think about - who the character might be, What type of person the character is, how the character feels, and where or when the event is happening. I learned by using the knowledge that I already know to help me do my work. for TOM, 3 infers for Hannah and 3 infers for Fred. I only had 3 infers for Fred because , Fred was a hard one.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karlos,
    I did this to! I like how you put a lot of information on the doc. Do you like inferring? I do like inferring. The learning intention tells all about the things you did I understanded perfectly! Well done Karlos!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.